Create and serve with ambition: our values
Willingness to undertake
The satisfaction of all stakeholders
Our specialists associates
Jacques Gaudron graduated in economics and finance from Sciences Po Paris (IEP Paris) and a master’s degree in law and economics from Paris 1. After his studies, Jacques Gaudron decided to specialize in the field of real estate and construction.
This specialist in the field of construction has distinguished himself throughout the world thanks to his many skills in the fields of project management and development.
Jacques Gaudron has an international career : with 31 years of experience at Bouygues Construction, including 27 years abroad, he has led numerous projects in Africa, Europe and America.
The french expert especially contributed to the successful construction of the Great Mosque of Algiers, the CMA-CGM tower in Marseille, the largest high-rise office building in Marseille, the King Saud University in Riyadh, and many others.
Jacques Gaudron has new achievements in renewable energies, with the creation of many photovoltaic farms in France and the construction of an eco-park of 24 buildings with photovoltaic roofs.
Gaudron received the National Order of Merit for his distinctions in the performance of his duties. He also has responsibilities in numerous organizations related to external trade.
As an expert in the sector, Jacques Gaudron decided to found the GIM solution company, in order to make each project a success.
GIM solution gathers highly experimented senior specialists on project by project basis.
Cooperation, competence, excellence and result are in the DNA of GIM solutions.
“Create with the heart, build with the mind”
Project management France and international, Market Studies, Client’s needs appraisal, urban and technical constraints analysis, programming
Business plans, financial plans, project structuring
Project Management, planification, risk management and control
IEP Paris – Economy and Finance MBA – Paris 1 University
All types of buildings (Housing, Offices, Retail, Hospitality, Leisure, Health, Airports, Public Buildings, Arenas and Stadiums…)
All types of infrastructure (transportation, urban, energy, water,…)
Bouygues: 31 years including 27 abroad’ (development of PPP, BOT, Concessions). Directeur General International Building Division
Ginger/Grontmij/Oteis: 17 years on project development and management, France, International and renewable energies. Managing Director Oteis International.
- Project Development : Home Office London (PPP), World Trade Center Bucarest, Strategic Oil Storage Hungary, Investment Fund for retail centers in Eastern Europe, Investment Fund for Logistics Parks in Russia, 10 000 classrooms Lagos – Nigeria, Hotels in Czech Republic, Russia, Romania, Botswana, Uzbekistan, Pipeline Kazakhstan-Black Sea, EquestrianClub -Park Hyatt, Jeddah, Hospitals in PPP (4 units) UK, Bank Headquarters in Nigeria,Russia, Poland, Extension of Prag Airport, Commercial Mall Galeria St Petersburg
- Project Management : King Saud University Riyadh (2 Bs USD), Headquarters CMA-CGM Marseille (320 M €), Great Mosque of Algiers (1 B €), Presidential Complex and Ministries in Ashkhabad, Presidential Complex Almaty, Presidential Complex Tachkent, Hotels à Cuba, National Police Academy in Kano, Milk powder & Butter processing plant in Harare, FrancistownHospital , Gaborone Clinic, Production plant of Midi Libre in Montpellier, Palace Hotel in Zurich, Park Hyatt & Equestrian Club in Jeddah
- Renewable Energies : Creation of a 50 MW portfolio of small and medium size photovoltaic plants, Ecoparc of 24 buildings (5MW) with photovoltaic roofs, Numerous photovoltaic plants between 9kWc and 100 kWc, on roofs of public buildings, markets, renovation or newly built , DA277 à Varennes sur Allier (5 MW), Parking Eurodisney (33 MW), Numerous photovoltaic farms in France (Gironde, Deux-Sèvres, Allier, Manche..)
Chevalier of French national merit award
Numerous involvement in External Trade (CNCCEF, chambers of Commerce Russia, Nigeria…)
Project management (France, international), client’s needs appraisal, programming, planification, construction management, commissioning and handover.
ENIM school – building engineer degree
Many types of buildings : Public Buildings, Housing, Offices, Leisure, Health but he is particularly qualified in Hospitality Buildings.
UNICEF member – South-East Asia
Karim Aga Khan Foundation member
Design and project management, Business Plans, Market studies, Client’s needs appraisal, contract risk management, flexibility and constraint in negotiation and change management
ESTP Paris – Master in Construction Project Management
INBA II – Master in Architecture
All types of buildings : Housing, Offices, Retail, Hospitality, Leisure, Health, Airports, Public Buildings, Arenas and Stadiums…
All types of infrastructure : transportation, urban, energy, water…
Member of Order of Architects Camp; Engineers – Beirut
Member of Association des Management des Entreprises – AMEC – Paris
BIM – Certificate in Implementation Project Management – RICS – London
Project management, technical skills (electricity), team management, trade negotiation, computer skills
ESTP school – mechanical and electrical section
Mechanical and electrical department
Strong electric current – low electric current
- Business structuring and feasibilities
- Business and financial modeling
BSC Sciences AIN SHAMS (Cairo) University
- Administrative and financial management of major construction projets and constructions companies
- Contract and claim management
- Cost control and cost management
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT:
- detection of market & project opportunities,
- assembling the Project partners (investors & lenders, tenants & users, architects & engineers, builders),
- planification, coordination, construction management.
Bachelor Economic Sciences, Tours University
Master IEP Paris
Executive MBA IMD Lausanne
Residential, Shopping malls, retail outlets, offices, industrial plants, health care, student and senior residences, Hotels and Spas
- Project management (France & International), planification, construction management & coordination of all trades
- Technical Institute of Limoges (France)
Graduated in construction techniques all trades
- Residential, Shopping malls, offices, industrial plants, health care, education & publics buildings
- Real estate Investment Expertise
- Landlord Rep.
- Project Development & Management
- Claim Management
- Graduate Engineer, ESTP Paris
- All types of buildings, infrastructures and real estate investments
- Regional Delegate in France of an international humanitarian NGO
Leading decision-making to adapt or grow organizations and implementation follow-up.
Ability to integrate market, operations and social issues, in complex internal and external environments.
- ISG Paris, UNI5/HEC session for the Colas Group executive managers, IMB/HEC session for the Bouygues executive managers
Buildings and public works, real estate, medias and, more generally, all types of activities